Terms and conditions
By creating an account with www.SHREDshared.com you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Any violations of these Terms will result in account suspension or termination.
Intellectual Property Rights. Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Shred Shared LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website, www.SHREDshared.com You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Restrictions. You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Shred Shared LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Your Content. In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Shred Shared LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Shred Shared LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
No Warranties. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, AND OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. SHRED SHARED LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL SHRED SHARED LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF SHRED SHARED LLC OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES. SHRED SHARED LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVICE, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, OR RECOMMENDATIONS THAT APPEAR ON OR ARE DISSEMINATED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. ANY SUCH RELIANCE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SHRED SHARED LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY LAST, SO THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SHRED SHARED LLC, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney(s) fees) arising out of or accruing from (i) any material posted or otherwise provided by you that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret. trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Website; (iii) any noncompliance by you with the terms of this Agreement; and (iv) any claims brought by persons or entities other than you or SHRED SHARED LLC arising from or related to your access and use of the Website, including the information obtained through the Website. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein. Variation of Terms. Shred Shared LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis. Policy Updates. We reserve the right to make updates to these policies at any time without notice.
Assignment. The Shred Shared LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Shred Shared LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New Jersey for the resolution of any disputes.
Conditions in use of SHREDshared.com
As a “SELLER” on SHREDshared.com, a user may NOT list, offer, or otherwise transact:
- Service(s) unrelated to fitness and/or nutrition
- Service(s) with inappropriate or abusive content
- Service(s) in violation of any trademark, copyright, IP, license, patent, or otherwise not owned by the seller unless express permission from the owner has been approved
- Service(s) containing supplements, vitamins, food, beverages, equipment, or physical merchandise.
- Service(s) that violate a current contract with an employer due to conflict of interest or any other nature of violation
- Service(s) that require a degree, certification, or insurance that the seller does not possess.
- Services(s) performed in an area, space, building, property and/or domain without express permission from the owner; to include government, municipal, business, and/or private properties
- Service(s) that could be considered or reasonably viewed as dangerous, unsafe, unhealthy, and/or put the client or customer in any potentially compromising situation or scenario.
- Service(s) of nutrition and/or diet without the appropriate degrees and/or certifications.
- Service(s) performed without an insurance policy protecting oneself from suit, litigation, legal action, in relation to the service provided.
As a “SELLER” on SHREDshared.com you must possess the following criteria:
- Insurance policies in regard to services offered to clients and/or customers
- Certifications, degrees, and the legal permission to practice, perform, and otherwise transact the service provided
- FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) for the purpose of conducting business.
- A legal business entity in accordance with your state, federal, and local government.
- The legal right to conduct business as per your established entity.
As a “BUYER” and/or otherwise client/customer using www.SHREDshared.com you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Shall not use abusive, offensive, or discriminatory language to any user on the website. This is to include but not limited to the reviews, comments, Q&A, messages, private messages or any means of communication on site.
- In the commencement of a service of any kind, a user may not engage in any activity that would violate any terms, conditions, and/or policies listed in shredshared.com . This is to include but not limited to harassment or any unwanted or undesired contact with any other user.